Manufacturer – PMO Implementation
Business analysts manager was transferred to the engineering department. The IT director needed the remaining business to each operate independently and manage all projects across the entire enterprise.
To create a self-directed work teams that can receive and manage all IT projects across the entire enterprise.
- Led team discussions to develop project management framework requirements.
- Established baseline projects to test framework.
- Performed weekly coaching of team members over 3 month period.
- Team of 4 business analysts became self-sufficient and completed 17% more projects than previous year.
- A previously failed project after 2 years of struggle was resurrected and successfully completed in less than 6 months.