Dairy Manufacturing Plant Construction
After receiving $1.2 million in SBA funding, the founder and her advisory team was operating with a high-level funding business plan. They had no real idea of what it would take ad within what timeframe in order to achieve the plan.
To get an “at risk” startup business operational before its 6 months of startup capital was totally expended.
Directed all aspects of bringing the plant online including
- development of the 3-year detailed business plan
- Budget and financial management
- Plant construction.
- Dairy equipment installation.
- FDA certification
- Material purchase and logistics
- Risk management.
- Provided business with a fighting chance by getting plant online 2 months earlier and developed a financial plan extending capital for an additional 4 months.