Generations Carpet Cleaning
At Generations Carpet Cleaning (GCC), carpet cleaning runs in our blood! Owner and operator, Mike Rowe, is 1 of 14 men in his family to clean carpets and 1 of 7 to own their own business. http://www.cleangenerations.com/
Mike and Jennifer Rowe were offered an opportunity to relocate to start another business but weren’t sure what they could do with their current operation. The business was not self-sustaining and as a result would not fetch anything if they sold it. By happenstance, Mike met DE, Inc. founder, Dino Eliadis at a networking event. Mike and Jenn met Dino who introduced the the owners to ther idea of business self-sustainability. This was the direction they wanted to take GCC and decide to begin working a plan!
To build the business to a level that it will provide the Rowe’s a sustainable income without them being present in the business so that they can go off to pursue other interests in 2-3 years.
- Completed a Business Accelerator Assessment to get an immediate snapshot of the business and owners desired outcomes.
- Schedule a owners retreat to begin formulating a strategy and action plan to achieve their goal.
- Supplement with business coaching to educate Mike and Jenn business management and leadership skills to the level necessary to operate their business a the size necessary for success.
- Immediate became awareness of maximum revenue their business is currently capable of generating and became reenergized to life and their commitment to their business.
- Realized they have made some of the same mistakes numerous times over the past 15 years including hiring in hopes of building up the business without first creating a solid action plan.
- Got of accounting/records in order and expanded weekly reporting of sales and marketing.
- Increased topline revenue in 5 months by 52% and within 10 months by 75.4% with monthly growth tracking at 7% per month!
- They’ve hired 3 new technicians and are planning for new equipment in the next 6 months.Immediate awareness of maximum revenue their business is currently capable of generating.