Learning is a must if you want self-sustaining business grow and business training is the way to get it. But, even more importantly you need the right business training or your growth will be slowed or even stop!
Many “so called” experts will tell you, “you need to learn how to do”:
- Selling techniques
- Social Media
- Business planning
- _____ fill in the blank here!!! You’ve heard it all before!
We’re here to tell you that that business training will all be important at some point. However, these topics are all “tactical.” AND even more importantly, they change depending on your specific situation. In fact, you’ve probably experienced this yourself with business training that you’ve already taken!!!
What you really want is business training that helps you understand your specific situation and how you go about applying the “tactical” business topics to your specific situation.
We’ll then you have come to the right place.
Business Accelerator Training is all focused on helping you learn how your business will grow. Then providing you the strategic knowledge you need to grow it faster! Our business training focus on:
- What are the stages of business growth and what are the 8 factors that influence growth at each stage?
- Why are you doing the things you’re doing in your business and will they achieve the outcomes that you want?
- Is your business capable of generating the revenue that you want, if not what do I need to get there?
- How do I speed up my business cash flow so that I don’t struggle every month to pay my bills?
- What key metrics can I watch to predict how much in sales I will have by month’s end?
- How much more sales and marketing do I need to hit my revenue goal for the month, quarter, and year?
If you knew the answers to these questions, would growing your business be simpler? Of course it would! How much less stress would you have as a result?
Here is the result of our small business training…
Is DE, Inc.’s training worth a few hundred dollars? In my case it was worth over $100,000 the first year and $300,000 the second. Dino doesn’t promise that you will double or triple your income only that you will have the opportunity to learn what it means to manage your business not to be managed by your business.” – Ron Morris, President, Creative Living Environments, Inc.
Want More Impact to Your Business Training Program?
Coaching may be another effective way to get the training you need, especially if you need specific business improvement or business growth. Executive coaching is a great way to add structure and accountability to your business training program.